If you see an error regarding a missing token (like the one below) please re-check the consent for KONNEKT. If you log on with an administrator and start Konnekt, you can consent during the first run. Otherwise, open portal.azure.com, open the Enterprise Applications blade and open the Konnekt app. Select Permissions and Grant app permissions for all users.
Articles in this section
- Why is there a grey "X" on my files and folders?
- License Key on Multi-User-Environments
- Multi Tenant Configuration
- Configure KONNEKT for a subset of users
- KONNEKT ADMX Template (Group Policies)
- Add additional Sharepoint document libraries
- System Requirements (German)
- Error Message about missing Token
- Debug Log Preparation
- MSI Parameters (Silent / License Key)